Sunday, April 18

color me happy

my online class is DONE! the weather is BEAUTIFUL! josh volunteered to work BOTH MORNING SHIFTS!! sigh. i don't remember being this happy... now if only i could enjoy this beautiful weather with my husband... five more weeks. five more weeks until graduation. five more weeks until josh quits the country inn. five more weeks until i can work weekdays instead of weekends. five more weeks until freedom. sweet blissful freedom.

yesterday i went running for the first time in a year. its been way over 24 hours now and i still cramp up if i sit too long. note to self: STRETCHING IS GOOD.

i also had an awesome picnic with the neighbors, who i had yet to spend significant time with due to my insane schedule. it was nice. i even got some color on this pasty skin o'mine. my nose still has the slightly tight sensation it gets when it's that rosy sun-kissed color. happy sigh.

well, that's all the happy nonsense i can come up with for now. but i still have 5 1/2 hours left in my shift so i'll prolly be back on. oh the boredom.

beth

No comments: