Wednesday, June 9

sheesh!

i guess i now know exactly how pathetic and bored... er.. i mean... caring and interested-in-my-life... my friends are. thanks for all those reminders that i hadn't updated my blog in two weeks. here are the reasons:

1) i went home to josh's house for a week and a half. the internet there is scarce and slow.
scarce=his dad's always on it
slow=dial-up

2) i had to sign a paper at work saying i would only use the internet for news-related and educational purposes. i tried to convince my boss that a blog is both (educating the public on the recent news of my life), but that didn't go over so well. and since i'm at work 40 hrs a week, that's a huge chunk of my free time.

3) i have to do full-time wifely duties. yeah, remember that blog lamenting the losses of college life? remember the part about missing (seemingly) free and pre-made meals? well, i'm livin it now folks. i have to go shopping for food and then cook the food. and then clean the dishes. all while simultaneously doing continuous loads of laundry.

anyways, that's my excuse. but tomorrow, i don't have to work til 3 (which means i don't cook!)so i'll be online most of the day i'm guessing. and i hereby solemnly vow to spend that precious free time educating you on the recent news of my life: my vacation, my new car, my aspirations of running the 5k, the new guy at work, my ever-cloudy understanding of exactly where i'll be two months from now... that should be enough to keep you on the edge of your sadly over-used and dilapitated computer chairs.

good night

1 comment:

FJ said...

I'm not hopelessly board! I just care about you :) Ok, so maybe both, but I do want to know whats going on.