Thursday, June 14

Why the Multimedia Messages?

So on the trip back from Colorado, I was bored and noticed we had cell phone reception for the first time in a week. So I figured out how to blog pictures from my cell phone. Hence the last two Benjamin pictures. Oh, and the reason I never blogged pictures before I left for Missouri and Colorado (where I've been the past two weeks) was because as we were heading out the door, my pictures were still uploading onto my photo hosting site. Yep, that's DAYS we're talkin' 'bout. Not the "hours" my previous post promised. *Trying really hard not to hate my internet*

Well, I'm in Illinois at my mom's now, who has a really good internet connection, so maybe if I think about it, I'll upload our vacation pictures here and blog some about it.

Let me just wet your appetite for these awesome pictures:
They include white water rafting (but I have to wait for Josh's dad to burn the CD and mail it to us), mountains, hiking, hiking up mountains, fording rivers Oregon-Trail-style, and marmots.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oregon Trail came up around the break-room lunch table just half an hour ago, and now here. Creepy.

And, you can figure out how to post pictures with your cell phone and not with Picasa?! :-) That's a pretty good cell-phone camera, by the way.

Jes said...

YAY! so how did you post pictures with your cell phone?! I can't wait to see the pictures! I'm glad you have internet now, I'm waiting impatiently for you to get back home so we can talk for a week before i leave! I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting. hurry up with those pictures...

ashley said...

I've MISSED you!! I hope you had a great time!!