Wednesday, July 28

calling all nerds

that's not an insult.  i promise.  see, i married a nerd.  therefore, i must love nerds.  and if i love nerds, and you are  nerd, then i must love you.
anyway.
i want to put my pic on my profile here in bloggerland, but have no idea what they mean when they ask for my photo url.  who is this url?  he must be dumb.  he mispelled his own name.  stupid url.  url has to die.  'lil dixie chick moment for ya.  oh wait.. are they still public outcasts since their humiliating moment of Bush-bashing? if so, and if it offends you that i apparently support them by merely mentioning them in my blog, well, then you are entirely too sensitive.
all that to say:
put my pic on my profile, please
peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
peter piper put my pic on my profile, please.
ha.
i just love a good tongue twister.
hope you enjoyed the randomness of this crazy blog.
time for spaghetti.
bye

3 comments:

Joanna said...

URL = Universal Resource Locater
That probably means nothing.
URL = Web address. e.g. the URL of your blog is http://bethibaby.blogspot.com
End of story, you have to have the picture out on the internet somewhere, and then thell Blogger where it is, and Blogger will pull it on to your page. Just find me in the Dungeon, I'll help you out ;)

peak said...

And not only that, but the pic can only be in JPEG or GIF format - even then, it won't accept it sometimes, beats me why it doesn't. I don't understand why it's picky. It took my a couple tries with different pic formats and size shrinking to get it to work right. Anyway... yeah... what Jo said :-D

melissa said...

you need this t-shirt like tara has... it says i (heart) nerds =) very fitting.