Saturday, October 16

i win

i have to be the most horrible blogger ever. worse than those who blog every little movement they make... i am the blogger who forgets she has a blog. but that was because i didn't have a desktop, but rather a laptop that i had to take the time to set up everytime i wanted to use it. i also had dialup (read "slow, frustrating, not-worth-my-time"). I also had only 45 outgoing local calls a month, and every dial up was a local call. did i mention that i work 10 hr days? with three year olds? and finally.. to end the justification and cast some of this blame off me... josh was rebuilding a computer in the office so i didn' teven have a desk or a chair to sit in while on the computer. there were computer parts everywhere. it wasn't good.

well, i still work 10 hr days, and still work with three year olds, but! we have unlimited local calls now. and josh finished the computer, so i have a desk in an office with a chair that has a cushion! and this new computer is superfast, so even dialup isn't that frustrating. and i definately don't have to set up the desktop everytime i wanna use it.

so hopefully all that means that i'll be online more often now.

as for the immediate, it's almost 1am and my husband is missing me, so i'm done writing for now except to say that...

i'm not pregnant.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

not yet?

I'm glad Josh got you computer going. Yay for building your own!

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

wow, flash, you win the award for being the most faithful reader of my failure of a blog. i shall send you a prize. i'll have to look to see if there were any leftover computer parts, because that's your prize. if he used them all, then you're out of luck.

FJ said...

Hey, I check at least once a week. However... I have not come to expect much. I found out from Ashley's blog that you blogged :)
You do win, you beat the month deadline :) I am getting married this summer in case you dont get to read my blog. I'm not pregnant either. :)

ashley said...

yay you're back online!!! i've missed you. stay online. :-) keep blogging!

ashley said...

oh and by the way - you don't win. brent does. (http://brent.elmadera.com/blog/) he went 3 months and 2 days without updating. :-) but please don't try to beat that. i like it when you blog.