Tuesday, October 19

quick! renaissance me!

my school's fall festival is nov. 4 and i'm supposed to be all renaissancy. that's like a LOT of work, since the stupid renaissance women had to wear such dumb fancy clothing. why couldn't they have worn jeans and a hoodie? maybe 500 years from now they'll have fall festivals where you dress from the 21st century. and everyone will shed their form-fitting space suits (they'll be living on mars by then) for the good ol' jeansandhoodie look. they would be so lucky.

but not me.

oh, and since this is soo much work, of course, i've done nothing on it, even though i've known for over a month.

anyone wanna loan me a dress like this? please?

3 comments:

ashley said...

when i was in 7th grade, we went to the renaissance fair and we dressed up and all and it was tons of fun. anyways, i wore a simple full skirt and a cream peasant top and a black vest. i have a black skirt you can borrow if you want. no vests though. :-( try goodwill! i bet you'll be able to find something there. peasant tops are pretty easy to find, and don't you have one? i can't remember. on my feet i wore penny loafers. yeah no one's gonna notice your shoes (shawshank redemption). i miss you!!!!! maybe if you borrow my skirt then it will be an excuse for you to invite me over... ;-)

FJ said...

I'd loan you mine, but it might not fit you, unless you are pregnant. Plus... it'd need dry cleaning :)

ashley said...

hmmm... sorry to say that my black skirt has decided to make its home in Florida, meaning that I didn't bring it with me this year! :-p I'm sorry. :-( You still need to invite me over though!!