Saturday, January 29

hello out there

Beth
B is for Bewitching
E is for Energetic
T is for Tasty
H is for Helpful
What does your name mean?

Then, out of curiousity, i looked up

Elizabeth
E is for Excellent
L is for Luscious
I is for Impressive
Z is for Zingy
A is for Animated
B is for Bewildering
E is for Elitist
T is for Tolerant
H is for Heavenly

So what do you think? which name is more me? Which characteristic is right on and which would you change and what to? can you tell I've been making up tests for fifth graders? I think I'm geting quite good and making up those questions. If you would like to take a test on the Swiss Family Robinson, I can email it to you.

By the way, I'm getting fat. Though it could be from the chex mix, sweettarts, pancakes, and bacon. I wish I had self-control.

Beth

1 comment:

FJ said...

Definately Beth :)
Oh, and finally you blog! I missed yesterday since I was at a wedding, but otherwise I'd a seen it.
Yay to fatness! Are you fatter than me yet? :) Ok, that might be hard to be right now, I'm at least 28 weeks!