Sunday, January 30

well here i am

well, here i am, it's sunday afternoon. josh is studying in his office. and i'm watching a chuck norris sunday matinee movie.

sure do wish someone would come online and talk to me.

ho hum.

well, check out this picture. it's what my baby would look like if i were to have an ultrasound done this week. how adorable! look at his little chubby cheeks!! (i was going to use Hello and actually show the picture on my blog, but then i remembered that josh reformatted the laptop and i hadn't redownloaded Hello yet. so that's gonna take awhile and i'm impatient.

now i think i'll show you a picture (not of me) but of a pregnant belly that resembles how fat i am. I like to go to this site (the belly gallery) to see where i stand. upon further investigation, i've decided not to disclose my fatness to the world. sorry!

besides, i'm kinda into this movie now.

beth

1 comment:

ashley said...

hi beth! i'm online, where are you? ;-) how was that movie, did the good guys win?