Sunday, February 27

fishy fishy!

so, i know i don't blog enough. but that's because nothing ever happens. i have a boring life.

well, today, after church, we went to Uncle Bill's Pet Shop (you may have seen their cheesy local commercials if you're in the area, or if you went to Taylor). and we bought a new fish! it's a copperband butterfly. it's gorgeous. and if you've seen finding nemo, it's the h20 intolerant fish. if you haven't seen finding nemo, then we're not friends anymore.

josh is stealing the computer....

ok, got it back! where was i...

new fishy! it's a copperband, so josh wanted to name it Copper. but i heard Cowboy. so his name is Cowboy. So anyways, we also have this shrimp. just like the one in finding nemo, actually... his name is jacque (sp?) and he's our cleaner shrimp. he cleans our rocks. he's very useful.

well, jacque and cowboy have a very unique relationship already. jacque scampers up to cowboy, latches on and goes for a ride! it's just like finding nemo with the shrimp 'decontaminates' nemo after finding out he came from the real ocean. only cowboy doesn't spin round in circles like nemo did. but he doesn't run from jacque either! i think he likes being 'decontaminated'!!

umm... trying to think of something else that has happened lately...

umm...

so i find out thursday whether i have an olivia or a malachi. (those are the winning names at the Zapf Baby Name Poll - which now has middle names - GO VOTE!!)

i'm done.

bye!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Phew! I'm glad I've seen finding Nemo. With you no less! I think we watched it together anyways. I'm glad we're still friends. :-)

I like your fishies. I wish I could see them. I wish I could see your fat tummy. I should come visit.

FJ said...

Yeah! Post a picture of your tummy! Oh, and it is good that I too have seen Finding Nemo, but I do forget a couple things...