Tuesday, May 29

Biiiiiiiiiiiig Baby, Big Baby, Big Baby

Oh yeah, Big Baby! (Big Baby #1, #1 Big Baby!)

I apologize. Only the Zapfs will laugh at that. But I had to put it in!

Benjamin had his two month appointment today and he is in the 90th percentile in all three categories! (Head, height, and weight). His head is 16", up 2" since birth. His height is 24 1/2", up 4 1/4" since birth. His weight is 13lb 10oz, up 6lb 13oz since birth! The doctor said it is very rare to have a baby be so perfectly proportionate. My big, perfect baby!

He also got three shots today. I suffered a minor broken heart. But we will survive.

Pictures to come! I just have to upload them online first, since Picasa refuses to work with me, as does the picture upload tool on Blogger. So it may be a few hours. I took lots of pictures this month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe... as my mom would say.

as dad would say "big baby, big baby"

Anonymous said...

haha. i laughed. i am a zapf. so good job. you were right.

ashley said...

I want Benjamin pictures.

Whitney said...

I also want Benjamin pictures.