Tuesday, May 11

my comments are on vacation

so, inbetween the time when i set up this account and now, blogger decided, 'hey, we're missing a crucial part of the blogging experience - the comments!' so they changed EVERYTHING to be more user friendly, and added comments as an option. they also come up with sweet new templates. so, me being the change-aholic that i am, i wanted one of their sweet new templates. i also wanted their comment thing because it's, i dunno, easier for ppl? unfortunately, all that change was too much for my poor sickly comments. they have passed on, disappeared, gone on vacation. sadness. so now i need your help. go back and put your comments back on my blog. i hate looking and seeing no comments, it makes me feel rather unloved. and if you knew me at all, you would know that i can't handle that. so help put me at ease... put your comments back where they belong- bring them back from vacation. and ashley, i'll work on bringing your grandma back from vacation... and that chick. :-D

beth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beth is a COPY CAT!!! dont trust her to hold your copyrighted works of art. she might steal them like she stole my template.

-Melissa

Anonymous said...

you'll bring my grandma back from vacation? i'm so confused.