Tuesday, January 16

It Got Cold

So we were GOING to go to the library this morning. I bundled up Olivia (complete with gloves), packed the diaper bag, collected the movies to return, made sure her diaper was okay, gathered the recyclables (I like being able to do multiple things when I go out), and headed out to the car. Only to find the doors frozen shut. I finally got the key to turn so I know it was unlocked, but the door wouldn't open. Olivia started to cry, I think because she was sensing my frustration, and I think she also was a little afraid of the snow. So we came back upstairs and now she's watching this wierd VeggieTales called Autotainment or something like that and putting shoes on anything with feet.

Oh well, at least it's finally cold out. Olivia got a really cute fleece and an equally cute sweater for Christmas and it hasn't been cold enough to wear them until now! Sigh. I live vicariously through my daughter's wardrobe.

No comments: