Wednesday, February 28

Pick a Number Between 1 and 10

So I've broken down my last month of pregnancy with Olivia so that I can convince myself there will be some sort of predictability with this one.

At 36 weeks, I was 1 cm dilated.
At 37 weeks, I was 3 cm dilated, 75% effaced, and her head was at -1.
At 38 weeks, I was 5 cm dilated, 90% effaced, and we forgot the head-number-thingy.
At 39 weeks, I was 5-6 cm dilated, 90% effaced, and I went in the next day to be induced.

So here I am, 2 years later, at 37 weeks again. On Friday, I go to the doctor. Josh says I'll be 1 cm. I want to say I'll be 7, but I'm pretty sure I'll be setting myself up for disappointment, so I'm going to guess 3cm and play it safe. Anyone else want to play? Just pick a number between 1 and 10. The winner gets... dinner at our place the next time you come visit. :-P

4 comments:

ashley said...

I pick... 2.

Jeremy said...

4!

Jes said...

Since Ashley picked my number i'm going to say 2.5 even though i know they don't measure in half cms.

Anonymous said...

I guess zero. I predict him to be a content little guy who won't be ready to show his little head for at least another month or two.