Thursday, June 23

Still Pregnant

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile; you probably thought I had the baby. Turns out, Josh put the laptop away because we had friends over and I've been too lazy to set it up again. And besides, he's been on the computer and internet nonstop since this online class deal started. And I've been reading Harry Potter. I'm on Goblet of Fire. I finished Perelandra awhile ago, and needed something fast and easy to give my brain a break. So Harry Potter it was.

I have a doctors appointment today at 2. I'm thinking I'll go in, and she'll say something to the effect of, "Why aren't you in the hospital; you are so obviously in labor!" Anything but, "Wow, it looks like you're actually moving backwards in labor..."

The other night I dreamed I had four babies. All in one day, but spread out. In between babies I would get up and go about my business. After the last baby was born, I would see people that I knew and go up to them and say, "Guess what I did today?! I just had FOUR babies!" Any interpretations on that one?

Okay, so what has happened since I last posted? Well, as I mentioned earlier, we had some friends here this weekend. Jeremy and Joel and Heather spent the night Saturday and went to church with us on Sunday. It was quite fun. Jeremy and Joel had a blast with my candle warmer. Boys + Melted Candle Wax = Lots Of Interesting Pictures. But unfortunately, they're all on the other computer, which Josh has taken over. Maybe after lunch I can sneak on there and get some off before he starts working again. Sunday, after church, while everyone else was napping all over our living room, Jeremy, Joel, and I went out to Dairy Queen and bought a birthday cake for Josh. His birthday isn't until July 14th, but I figured it would be overshadowed by the arrival of Olivia, so we kinda celebrated it really early.

Also, Josh has gotten yet another job. He's already got his assistantship which he's supposed to be doing 40 hours of research a week for, his online ITT teaching job, and just recently, ITT called him again and said they had another class for him to teach. This one is a math problem-solving class, and it's not online. It's one night a week, from 6-10 on Friday nights. The first two hours are lecture and the last two are just question/answer I guess. But this is more like what Josh wanted to do in the first place. The pay is $23/hour for four hours a week, plus an extra hour if Josh comes in and works on his class at ITT. Also, he gets to teach at the Greenwood campus which is a lot closer than the Indy campus. So it looks like he'll be gone both Thursday and Friday nights for awhile now. (Thursday nights are his help sessions with his online class).

And speaking of jobs, I've heard nothing about anything I've applied to. I suppose principals don't hire til August (from what I've heard).

Well, I guess that's all I have to say at least until I get back from my doctor's appointment.

Bye,
Beth

No comments: