Tuesday, April 3

Benjamin Pictures!

P3290083
You'd be surprised how many things in a hospital can entertain a toddler. Sorry for the crookedness of the shot, I was holding a newborn at the same time. But you were looking for Benjamin pictures, weren't you?

P3290085
Here is Daddy, Benjamin, and big sister Olivia. I wish there was sound, you'd be able to hear her say, "Baby!"

P3300089
Here is Daddy changing a diaper. I had yet to change a diaper at this point.

P3300092
Here is Benjamin, a whopping 24 hours old at this point and ready to go home! Let's compare him with his sister at this age (Technically, she was 48 hours when she went home, but close enough):

P7040377
She was a bit more tense, wouldn't you say? This is a perfect comparison of their personality differences.

P3310097
Such a doting older sister.

P3310100
She demands that she be able to hold little brother. We just have one rule: Don't touch his face.

P3310102
Hmm... maybe we should have made a rule about covering his face with blankets?

P4020105
And one last picture of our adorable little man.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I hope you got some with you in them also. Olivia looks smaller than Benjamin when they were born..but that might be because of his outfit he's in.

ashley said...

So cute!!! Thanks for posting these. He's a big little man, isn't he? He looks adorable in those clothes. It's weird to think that this is exactly what it was like when my brother was born, except I was a year older than Olivia is (2 1/2).

Best wishes to you and Benjamin. :-) When can I meet him??!!!

Jes said...

awww so cute! i like that last outfit! :)

Joanna said...

Yay, pictures! These are great, thanks, Beth. Benjamin is a handsome fellow.

Daniel and Teresa said...

What a beautiful baby! Great job, Beth (oh yeah, and Josh). ;)

Anonymous said...

"Super Great Job" you guys!!!! He is adorable---well, they are "both adorable". I can't wait to see him in person. I think this must be the greatest birthday gift my Dave ever received!!
I will get some photo paper tomorrow and make a copy or two and send them to Grammy Bee.
Really enjoy your blog Beth.
love you all--------------Oma

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth, he's gorgeous. And Olivia is so big. She looks like you; she's absolutely perfect. I haven't looked at your pics in so long. I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. Congratulations. Someday I'd like to meet them. I miss you.