Thursday, April 26

Quick Pics

Must... post... pictures... before children wake up and I slump over in an exhausted, unconscious heap of ponytailed hair and unbrushed teeth...

This was Olivia after waking up from her nap and while watching Veggie Tales.
I have no clue why she preferred to watch Veggies like this.


Benjamin will sleep anywhere. Actually, he's a lot more alert now and doesn't sleep as much. He's learned to prefer human contact to his bouncy seat. Part of me is sad because this means much less productivity. Part of me is glad because this means I'm forced to hold my baby boy more.


I walked into our bedroom one day and found Olivia like this. She had used her step stool to climb up on the changing table, get a diaper, and then change her baby doll.


Benjamin has a belly button! And it's an innie. We've got one of each now.
And that's Olivia's foot.


I didn't do it. Olivia has a slight obsession with socks. I'm just impressed that they match.


Just a cute Benjamin picture.
And that's Olivia's foot.


Cuteness in a diaper.


Cuteness in a bouncer.
I apologize for the crick in your neck.
I must have missed this one when I was rotating the original batch and I don't have the time to go back, rotate, re-upload, then re-post.

Maybe you could turn your monitor?


And why don't I have time? Because of messes like this.
All around the apartment.

Well, at least she's well-read.

But, then, how do you explain the coasters she likes to throw around the living room like Frisbees?

I can explain it alright...

Josh taught her that.


Awww... I wonder what he's thinking about?


"Mommy, wow! I'm a big girl now!"

Yes... that's great, dear... now potty train already.


Because seriously... this is the reason for the ponytailed hair and unbrushed teeth.

4 comments:

Jes said...

you're so funny. I loke you. you have the cutest toddler and the cuttest baby boy ever. I pray for you daily. And when the table has turned and I have a toddler and an infant, you can return the favor. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable!! That last one of Olivia is so cute!! Glad you are doing well! love you!

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Hehe, nice to see you've differentiated between you and the other Joanna. That helps a lot. Thanks. :-D

~~*Patty*~~ said...

Just stopping by! I'm in love with these pictures! I'd post a million of my nephew if I knew my friends would still talk to me afterwards!!