Friday, March 9

Bah. Nothing. Nothing At All.

So I went to the doctor again today. Nobody wins. Nobody guessed that I would be exactly the same as I was the week before. No changes what-so-ever. 2cm and 80% effaced. And I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions all week. I didn't get those at all with Olivia, so I was convinced that I must be progressing faster this time. Nope.

But God is in control and He knows best. So I'll just trust that He's got a reason for this delay of progress.*

So any takers on next week? Will I still be pregnant next week? If so, how far along? I will be 39 weeks next time I go in, which is when I was induced and had Olivia last time.

*For those of you not following this story closely: With Olivia, I progressed by 2cm every week from 36 weeks until I reached 5 cm and then was induced at 39 weeks.

Oh, and you people guessing times that the baby will be born, be sure you put an a.m. or p.m. so I know how nice (or mean) you're being.

1 comment:

Dave and Ruth said...

The baby will be born on March 21st at 7am--the time of my surgery a year ago! So much can change in a year.
Love ya,
Pop Pop