Wednesday, March 21

Happy Due Date To Me

That would be the song my mother-in-law just sang to me over the phone.* Creative, isn't she?

So today is it. According to the ultrasound predictions, I should be giving birth any moment now.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Yeah, still pregnant.

But don't you worry about me. Or that baby (who is actively hiccuping as I type this). I'm actually very pleased that he's behaving the way he is. He's acting like Josh already. How blessed I would be to have a son like my husband! Josh was a week late, by the way. Only, when his mom went in for her appointment a month before her due date, her doctor told her he would be coming any day. So instead of only being a week late, it seemed more like he was a month late. So, as I'm pretty sure I don't have a month left, I'm think I'll be okay.

Well, that said, you can rest easy. (And I know from the amount of phone calls I've received today, some of you are more anxious than I am!) I don't have a baby yet. I'll let you know when he comes. :-) Or you can just suspect when I stop blogging that I've most likely had my baby.

*She, of course, substituted "You" for "Me".

No comments: