Thursday, March 8

Is My Child the Only One...

Who sees the bathtub as one big toilet?!

Okay, I know it's normal for the occasional poopy to slip out during bathtime, but my child has an unusually high percentage rate. I'd say at least 75% of the time. That's 3 out of every 4 baths that have to be repeated. I have to hold the squirmy child in a towel while the Daddy (bless his heart) cleans out the tub, cleans off the tub mat, cleans off the drain stopper. (He used to have to clean off ever single letter of the alphabet as well, but we stopped giving her toys until she's old enough to control her colon).

So if you ever stay with us, rest assured, our tub IS very clean. It gets cleaned out very well just about every other day. I know some hotels that aren't that clean.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Well my kids have never done that, so Olivia must be the only one!!

;-)