Friday, July 20

Frugal Fridays: Free CD

Prior to yesterday, I had never heard of Monk & Neagle. And when I did for the first time, I thought maybe they were a children's group, like The Wiggles. But the blog said "Free CD" so I clicked the link anyway, because I have children, and they like free stuff, too. To my surprise and pleasure, they are a pretty good-sounding Christian duo (not a children's group, but good for children, too!).

But the point of this post isn't to necessarily advertise their abilities (because I don't know enough about music to do so). It is because I wanted to share with you today this frugal tip:

FREE STUFF ROCKS.

So go here and get your free CD.

Hmm... come to think of it, the last CD I got was free, too. Man, I'm good at this frugal stuff. And my music collection is stale.

Go here for more frugal tips!

1 comment:

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

I love their sound.. great cd. I hope I can get one. They've run out of the free ones but are trying to get more.