Saturday, July 7

Is anyone else in Blogger world unable to type in the Title box? Is my computer virus-ridden or is my internet that broken? So, anyway, the title of this post was supposed to be:

Speaking of Freedom...

(Happy 4th, by the way)

I've received many inquiries for an update on the laundry situation. (See the original post, management's reply, and my rebuttal if such things amuse you. There's also Matthew's take on it and my letters to the Anonymouseses if you're really bored.)

I am happy to announce that I have heard nothing from Management since my Rebuttal. I have also noticed a significant increase in the amount of laundry my neighbors hang out to dry.

I am their inspiration. (Ignore the verses... it was the chorus I was going for there).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could try just bolding your first line and letting it serve as your title...

Anonymous said...

Naw, your internet is broken

see my blog

Anonymous said...

Oh, and if you weren't the only one to get that original letter (to all residents)I would dare guess it (as much as you) was the inspiration for an increase in fluttering laundry.

You have to admit, there is little human nature finds as entertaining as testing the boundaries of what is acceptable.

Harry said...

hey even I am not able to type in the title field. Any help?

Joanna said...

Don't know if you saw the note, but I mentioned in a post yesterday on my blog- I could edit the title field in Preview mode. Don't know what's up, but that's what worked for me.

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Joanna,
I did see your comment, and I will try that next time. Good thing I have smart friends... :-P