Wednesday, July 25

The Natural Mommy Bids Farewell to Blogger

Oh, I just couldn't wait to tell you this:

I have my very own, professionally designed, personal spot on the web!

www.thenaturalmommy.com

It's not completely set up. I am writing a novel to explain myself and the name I chose for my domain. Hopefully it will be done by Friday. It's not like I have unlimited amounts of time during the day to sit on the computer and spill my heart! (At least not in novel form).

I have officially transferred all my Blogger blogs to the new site. This will be *sniff* my last Blogger post. It's been an incredible three-year journey; I am so excited to be taking this next step! I have lots of fun plans and goals for my new site.

My very first post tomorrow on my new site (that wasn't transferred) will be a hilarious Olivia Story, so be sure to add www.thenaturalmommy.com to your bookmarks and readers! You don't want to miss it!

And be especially sure to check the site on Friday, when I will announce the winner of the Car-Back-Massager-Thingy Giveaway!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

congrats on the new pro page!